My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Ray White Coburg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Team,

Firstly - If you search my current business name 'Ray White Coburg' another business on the right hand side pops up saying Ray White Brunswick - can you please remove it

Secondly - If you search my current business name 'RayWhite Coburg' another business on the right hand side pops up saying Permanently closed - I would like that removed

Thirdly - If you search my current business name 'RayWhiteCoburg' my business details pops up on the screen however its an old street view photo and there is a property photo which I want to delete, can you please help me or contact me on nazih.abbouchi@raywhite.com thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ray White Coburg

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Nazih A,

Thanks for writing in. I am only getting the results for Ray White Brunswick when searching all three terms that you mentioned. I would recommend going through the steps outlined here to ensure that your business is on Google, and then to be able to make updates as needed. 

It does look like you've tried to go through the claim/verify steps in my back end system, but that perhaps you made multiple listings. I would recommend only keeping one listing, and deleting the others which are inaccurate in order to have one correct listing to point to. For information on how to show up in search results, I would recommend this article.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,
Liz

GMB Community Manager