My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Rainbow Vacuum Sales & Services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We changed locations and changed address on the google page and it still shows us at "Permanently Closed"  How do I get this corrected?  I have reported it several times and have verified my business.

Re: Rainbow Vacuum Sales & Services

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PLEASE SEND ME AN ANSWER AT <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove contact information. This is done to protect privacy.

Re: Rainbow Vacuum Sales & Services

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Is this your business? 
https://plus.google.com/112462882402499191074/about

I tried looking, and couldn't find any mention of you anywhere as being permanently closed. Are you still seeing that? 

Most of the people posting help here are volunteers, and fellow business owners like your self, and not necessarily affiliated with Google. Part of the benefit of getting the free help, is so that the community can benefit too when looking for solutions to their own problems. I'd be happy to help you get things squared up, but I'll only be responding here. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.