My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

REVIEWS DISAPPEARING

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone tell me why Google has our reviews capped at 4 reviews. I have had many clients post reviews through the years, It stays up temporarily and then disappears. 

I really appreciate any assistance.

Thank you so much

Melanie 

tax wizards inc

5697 S Jones Blvd Suite 220

Las Vegas,NV

702-875-9155

www.taxwizardsinc.com

Re: REVIEWS DISAPPEARING

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You're not the only one. This is crazy! I've had customer do their reviews on their phone while in our dealership (on their own accord) and later they disappear. We think that google is picking our I.P Address - however we also had customers to doing them also from their home and they been removed as well. !?!?!????
To add to this we noticed that our introduction on our google plus page, they have also been remove!?!?!? So I think they might be doing so software roll out
or upgrading the platforms to their new system AND obviously they have issues. Really disappointing!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
this has been happening to us for years so it's not the new platform unless it has been out for a couple years. Yet we see our competitors with dozens of reviews. I was wondering if we needed to do adwords to get them to allow more than 4 reviews? If anyone has a solution please share as we are extremely frustrated.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
NO, we are also doing Adwords and it looks like this doesn't matter!
I feel your pain!