My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Question about removing a location

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The business account tells me I have duplicate location, that is because i registered the same with two different accounts.

Now i have taken ownership of both on my business account and want to resolve the duplicate problem.

What i did:

clicked on one of the location, then on the remove button, inserted the account password then this page showed and i am puzzled as it seems it will delete the whole google account.

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 3.51.13 PM.png

Will this delete the google account or just the location associated with it? If it is the latter: you should change the wording!The locationsThe locationsClicked on the second one (the one i wish to delete) and then "remove listing"Clicked on the second one (the one i wish to delete) and then "remove listing"

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alberto S
1w

Question about removing a location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

it's indeed bit confusing @Alberto S

But don't worry it will remove  the "virtual" account as mentioned in the blue bar on top of your firstb screenshot only.

But please be also awar this fact:

removing a listing from your dahsboard will NOT remove the listing from Google.

It just tells Google like: I'm not anymore the primary owner of the listing in question -the listing remains as unverified listing on Google/GoolgeMaps.