My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Question about GEO-specific ranking results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask my question but i haven't found more suitable one. So i'll ask here. We are building an in-house software that will track ranking of our clients' sites. Most of the clients are local businesses (plumbers, restraints, retail stores,etc).

My question is, how can we accurately check GEO-targeted rankings of our clients sites? I mean specifically rankings on the maps (not the organic results). I know there are few methods to do that but after deeper reasearch i realized that they are not reliable and not efficient.

Can anyone point me to the right direction on how to do that?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This question seems odd in the fact that you state you are building a software system to do this... and then ask us how to do it. And you state rankings... but what rankings (Reviews?/look at their Google Maps listing, SEO Score?/many variables, Google Page Rank?/obsolete).

Your question would be best served to a software engineer, not this help community since we are not building a software program.

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

James, thank you for trying to help! James, what is odd in my question? I'm building a software with a purpose to check the local ranking of "specifically rankings on the maps (not the organic results)" (as I stated in my original question). In other words, to track the position of their maps listing. I know that there are a lot of software on the market that do that. However, few provide accurate results. This is why I came directly to this forum to ask right directions.

Thanks