My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Profile is stuck at 90% complete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business has been verified and the profile says I am 90% complete and need to upload a profile photo which I have done multiple times with no change in profile status.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Profile is stuck at 90% complete

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jason,

Can you provide the URL of your page please so we can take a look at it from the public's POV?

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you are referring to the google plus page, when I click to show it as public it says it is blocked because of possible spam and needs to be verified. It shows that it is verified on other pages. thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Jason,

Ok, so this sounds like a bigger problem than your profile not being complete. Can you provide the full details of your business please? Name / address / telephone number.

Thanks.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes. it's ScapeTec 4566 Westlake Ct. 3162185087 scapetec.com

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Jason,

Looking at your website it looks as if you provide services to customers at their locations - is that correct? if so, have you selected the option under address of 'i serve customers at their location' and deselected the option 'i serve customers at my location'?

If you have not yet done that, then I'd recommend making that change.

Also I noticed that the URL you provided above redirects to: https://squareup.com/store/scapetec - Google is not keen on redirections as they are a key spammer tactic. So, if you've put the URL www.scapetec.com into your Google+ listing then I recommend changing it and putting instead the final URL (https://squareup.com/store/scapetec).

I know it doesn't look as 'clean' but it will make Google feel a LOT happier about your business, trust me.

Give those suggestions a go, and let me know if the spam message disappears. If not, please provide a screenshot of your dashboard (what you see after you click on 'manage location' at business.google.com/manage).

Thank you