My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Problems with G+1 counter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

For about 3 months I am publishing posts into communities with my google+ page. These posts have generally between 10 and 50 G+1.

Yesterday I consulted My Business statistics and I saw that these G+1 are not recorded there. And they are not recorded on my website google+ badge too.

Does anybody know why? What could I do?

Thanks a lot for your help and advice.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problems with G+1 counter

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

I would recommend this article for more information. If you are still facing issues with this, can you send through your G+ URL and I can take a look to see if there are any additional issues?

Thanks,
Liz

GMB Community Manager 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your answer.
My problem is actually that the number of actions on posts recorded in statistics is far less than the reality...
Here is the brand page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106597524995202446973/+Karavaneserail-OrientalDesign
Axel

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Axel,

Thanks for sending. I'm not seeing anything on my end that would suggest discrepancies. I hate to send you generic sounding advice, but perhaps try clearing your cache and cookies to see if this helps? Beyond this, I can certainly report it to my team as feedback.

Best,
Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Liz,
Thanks for your reply. I doubt this is a simple cache problem. Let's take an example: this post has 42 G+1

screenshot1_post.png

But in the statistics, it has only 2 actions:

screenshot2_statistics.png

And this is the same problem for all posts in statistics.

Besides, the Googe+ badge on my website shows only 203 G+1. It looks a bit small, when 1 post has more than 40 G+1...

I am the only one user facing this problem?

Thank you

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Axel,

Beyond the cache and cookies option, I'm not quite sure what's going on here. I've sent this information on to my team as feedback.

Best,
Liz