My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with profile photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello to every kind person in the community,

I have this problem.

In my business account (geothermiki hellas) I have uploaded two photos, a profile and a cover. From the three dots in the upper right corner of the page I have recommended the profile photo to appear on search results and maps. However, the cover keeps appearing..

Another issue I have is that I dont find the way to make dissapear from my account some photos that were linked to my account from company's website and I wouldn't like to appear in my google+ account.

Thank you for your time 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexandros K
November 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone knows why this happens? still the cover picture appears event though the profile picture is selected to be shown in the search results

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexandros K
November 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone knows why this happens? still the cover picture appears event though the profile picture is selected to be shown in the search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok guys dont bother, i just found the answer in the suggested topics! 

Regards!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alexandros,

Could you link me to that answer?

Kind Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi danielle,

in this topic there are several links given regarding the business photos and how they appear on the web

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/profile-photo-appearing-in-goog...

Hope you find it useful

Regards