My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with Google Reviews and also how do I file a complaint against Google My Business Support?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to resolve an issue 3 times now with no avail. The reps I've spoken to each time said they would have to call me back and I never get a call back each time. Also all of them have stated there is no ticket number or reference I can use to refer back to the inquiry. Would just like to report this but also would like to solve my problem again with which I will have to make another attempt (using chat and will request email for follow up).

My issue: When logging into Google My Business, I get a warning at the home page saying: "This business can’t be reopened because it seems to have a new location on Google Maps." There has been no address change requested for the business. When managing the location it says permanently closed. This was not affecting my account previously but now when I log in, the reviews say 0, from Google My Business and when logging into Google+. I am unable to manage my reviews. Reviews are still there when the business is searched on Google but I am unable to access them in any way.

If anyone can help me with:

1) How to file a complaint

2) Any information of a similar situation and if so how can I access my reviews again. If not I can always try again with support.

Thanks for your help,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Problem with Google Reviews and also how do I file a complaint against Google My Business Support?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please provide your business name and address and if possible a search result with a link that shows your business.