My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with Android App

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Ginger Beard Handy Services

2. Duffy ACT Australia

3. 0434 981 730

4. https://plus.google.com/107914536299806970443

I am having numerous problems with my Google Business listings:

The first one has to do with the MyBusiness App. When I sign into the account which is connected with the listing, the app doesn't find the listing associated so I end up having to go through the process of adding the business. When I have done that, I get a message stating that I am already verified. When I click continue (within the app), I then get a message instructing me to download the My Business app. The app is already installed and I am trying to use the app. The app is instructing me to use the app.

The second issue is now when I try to manage MyBusiness listing via desktop computer I have to go through the process again of trying to register the business. When I have done this, I get a notification saying that I have already done this and the business is verified etc, I am then taken to the dashboard.

The third issue is that I have added another google account to manage the My Business listing, however when I sign into the account, I am unable to do so. The account is listed on the My Business management page however.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Problem with Android App

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tait

Are you still experiencing these problems?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog