My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Private residence has been listed and reviewed on google maps, how can this be removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

My family owns an old hut in the hills, no road access, no address, no telephone. Accessible by foot only. It is private and not a business, however somehow it has been listed, photographed and reviewed on google maps as a business. I tried to claim the listing but as there is no address, no telephone, no website etc I do not think I can do this. I did manage to, I think, make a suggestion that the listed should be nominated as private. After that it seems that the pin is still there, but the review and the photographs have gone I think.

Is it possible to have the pin removed as it is demarking what is basically a private house? And if so how can I go about this? And if it is not possible, is it possible for me, on behalf of my family, to claim the listing so that I can control it?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Private residence has been listed and reviewed on google maps, how can this be removed?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Alice L

sent me all relevant information to identify the private listing through my form.

you can contact me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer:
http://goo.gl/ornqS8

supplement:

don't fortget @mentioning   me here once you filled my form