My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Please make me phone number verification instead of mail verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

You can only get verification for an actual address. A store or a service area business with hidden address based at a compound or home.

Re: Please make me phone number verification instead of mail verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

actually i saw a phone number verification and i clicked also i received the pin but i did all the things from my personal gmail instead my official email so i went back then i cant see the phone verification.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Delete the GmB listing in you own email. Then make a new on in the email to manage the GmB search listing. You should be given the option to claim the search result made out of your other web data. Or there may be an option to claim the listing after you delete the wrong GmB entry. Deleting a GmB entry does not stop Google serving a search result for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I deleted wrong gmb from my personal accounts and i found more than one duplicate company listing from my company gmail id, that also removed and i did "claim this business" then its ask me to enter the phone number so i entered my number which is already in that maps. then i received a call from google and i got the pin but after enter the pin to the gmb then again its showing me to send a postcard

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Can we see a screen shot of your GmB entry.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...

I would ask for a postcard as the Google person may have just made it so you can do that. Normally you have to verify by postcard to appear in search with your GmB entry contributing.