My Business
6.6K members online now
6.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me understand the gray triangle with the exclamation mark at its center?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me with getting my business photo back at the top of my google my business and google maps, which is where a GRAY TRIANGLE WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK IS NOW.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Please help me understand the gray triangle with the exclamation mark at its center?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mike K
Normally that grey triangle is Google's way of saying the image that used to be here isn't able to be found.
Could be you deleted the image from your GMB listing, could be that you deleted it from the associated G+ page.
The triangle is normally temporary - it often clears in 24 hours on its own.  If it has been longer than that, please include the following with your reply so we can further investigate:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps address
5. Website address (if applicable)

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MargaretO you accidentally tagged my advertiser profile (not the person who asked this question). Just a heads up.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry Mike, it's the forum that does that...

Did it again, so just ignore that message.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog