My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me, thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!  I hope someone can please help me!  For some reason my business,

Christopher McLaughlin Photography  (out of the Twin Cities, MN) is not showing up when I do a 

Twin Cities photographers search on Google.   I do however show up on Google Maps.   Also there is another business with the same name out of Colorado and I don't want anyone to confuse us. 

How can I show up on a Google search and then how can I increase my ranking?   Help!!!!  Been working on this awhile now and don't seem to be making any progress whatsoever. THANK YOU for any feedback.

Business # is 952-300-0970 , no physical location since I go to my clients, and my Google+ URL is: 

https://plus.google.com/+ChristopherMcLaughlinPhotographyEagan/posts

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please help me, thank you!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
all i can say is this:
your huge Service Area of about 600 mile radius is of no benefit and will not help oyu for any good ranking.

We know from experiences of many cases:
A SAB radius of 30 miles is ok 100 or mor miles are not godd at all.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Helmut, I really appreciate your help!!!. Now I am listed under Eagan, Minnesota now but I still don't seem to be coming up the bigger geographic area of Twin Cities, MN- any ideas?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
after reducing your radius you got first success - but shouldn't expect to get in one hour a good ranking.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, thank you for help Helmut, I really appreciate it. I'll keep working on it! :)