My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me get my business listing reinstated - have resubmitted a few times but no response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I could use some help getting my business reinstated. I have submitted the form several times, but I haven't heard back from Google. The auto-response I got was for "spammy" activity, but it wasn't specific. I previously worked out of a WeWork office, and I read somewhere that that can cause the account to be marked for suspension. I have updated the address to my studio, and made sure the account is compliant with all terms and conditions. The business is under my first and last name (so is my URL), and my address isn't listed since I meet clients on location and not at the studio, so I don't want to list all of that here, since then this thread will come up publicly in a google search. Is there a number I can call or a way to escalate this privately? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Please help me get my business listing reinstated - have resubmitted a few times but no response

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You may be able to call via the Google My Business interface. Service area businesses can easily be flagged as spam, especially if they are viewed as moving locations. Note, if the address is hidden, there's no reason to update the address. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Re: Please help me get my business listing reinstated - have resubmitted a few times but no response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Joel. Thanks so much for getting back to me! Do you have that number or know where I can find it? I have been searching everywhere online to no avail. I previously had a co-working address where I had mailbox services, and I heard that can sometimes flag the account -- that's why I had changed the address.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, I don't have the direct line to GMB support. 

(866) 246-6453 - AdWords support. I think you'll need a customer id (CID) in order to get ahold of someone there. You can use a friend's id, if you don't have one. Note that a customer id is assigned, even if you don't pay for AdWords, so you could sign up for an account yourself too. Select extension 3.

(855) 836-3987 - this is Google Store support, but mentions account support too. Try selecting 5, then 4 to get some help. Maybe they can transfer you.

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Re: Please help me get my business listing reinstated - have resubmitted a few times but no response

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was able to chat with support through Twitter and they're helping me resolve it. The info in this strand didn't end up being relevant to my situation. Thanks for your replies.