My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Please help delete incorrect photos for my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x872b75bd43aa07e5:0x2065253191ada813!2m16!2m2!1i80!2i80!...

There are several photso that show to be "By Owner" but I do not have access to delete them.  Would it be possible to delete all of the photos in the system and the 360's as well.  They are all of a prior company that I worked for at a different location. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Please help delete incorrect photos for my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rod D if the images are not of your business, you can report the individual image to be removed.  If they are of your business or office, Google will be reluctant to remove them unless they breach an image guideline. 

When you say you don't have access, do you mean they're not in the photos area of your business listing?  You are the GMB business listing owner?

Your best bet for getting the 360s removed is to go back to the company that posted those and ask them to remove any images posted on your behalf.  

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog