My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Please guide me why my listing get suspended, while i followed all the guidelines of google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir, 

I listed my business on Google Business listing and get verified by Post Card, and informed to our client that Now we are on Google, they give good reviews, but today as I added an image from my website, my listing got suspended, I do not know why this happens with me, before a day ago someone changed my phone number, please help me to get this listing published, I followed all the quality instructions those were suggested by Google.

1. Full business name

Aggarwal Shifting Packers and Movers in Pune
2. Current business address

Aditya Bungalow, Wakad Road, Ratnadeep Colony, Dange Chowk, Thergaon, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
3. Current telephone number

098908 81651

4. Google+ URL

https://plus.google.com/u/4/b/116004866830429372274/116004866830429372274/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=11...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Please guide me why my listing get suspended, while i followed all the guidelines of google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Vinod K

there are good reasons for the suspension:

- 1# there is already an unverified listing with a slightly different name at the same address and with the same phone number "Packers and Movers in Pune"

(btw some idiot is trying to change your phone to the nonsense number "+91 88888 88888 ")

This unverified listing you can see here on GMaps

Of course oy can't have two listings for the same business at the same address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir, 

I made changes in the duplicate listings those were created due to mistakes and lack of knowledge, please give a look and make my listing live please