My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Please can we change the featured Google My Business photo for The Grey Hotel (asap)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please can we change the featured Google My Business Image to remove the current 'Road Signs' photo and have the image of the outside of the hotel below instead please!

the-grey-hotel.jpg

The Grey Hotel

49 Napier St, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa

+27 21 421 1106
https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Grey+Hotel/@-33.915529,18.416944,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x748...

www.thegreyhotel.co.za

Please can we change the featured Google My Business photo for The Grey Hotel (asap)

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Roger, that is beyond anyone's control, us normal Joes can't change it, nor can a Google Representative.  The photos are from user contributions.  Google uses a sophisticated algorithm that selects the "top" photo to display.  I can tell you, if you feel that the photo does not accurately reflect your business, you can flag it.

I looked at the image, it looks like it was uploaded by The Grey Hotel.  I would assume you have access to that account, you would simply have to login to Google My Business and simply delete the photo.