My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Physician practicing at multiple locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Can you please let me know if there is a best practice to create GMB pages for physicians who work at multiple addresses of a same hospital group?

should we create single page at the primary practice or page for every location the physician practices?

any help or thoughts please?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Sathya, 

Based on Google Guidelines for Practicioners, a professional can have a listing at their practice location. As long as the address & phone number is unique and the hours on the published listing match the hours they are available, you shouldn't have any issues with this. 

Hope this helps!

K

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What if a physician (or 20 physicians) practices at more than one city / location? What is the best way to list multiple addresses for each physician? I have the practice group listed at both locations, but am struggling with the multiple address issue with 20 professionals at the 3 addresses. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Carole M,

The physician should have a listing for their primary practice. If their time is divided evenly between locations, be sure to have hours published that correspond to the days/times they are available at that location.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Krystal

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.