My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Photos on our listing are old and outdated but I can't find them anywhere on our listing to delete

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we are Security State Bank at 320 N. 10th St., Worland, WY, telephone number is (307) 347-4300. Our Google+ URL is: https://business.google.com/b/102623167303608694840/dashboard/l/11397704005381014572?hl=en.

The problem we are having is that when we set up this listing last year, we uploaded a staff photo which still appears in the right hand panel when you google search for us.  However, this photo doesn't appear anywhere on our google + profile, in the photos section, or anywhere else we can think of to look.  We need to remove it because there are old staff members.

Thanks,

Karen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Photos on our listing are old and outdated but I can't find them anywhere on our listing to delete

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you click on the photo and check the left-hand upper corner, you will see it was submitted by an individual with the same first name as you.  You will need to log in as the individual who uploaded it and try clicking on the "Picasa" link at the very bottom of the photo.  You may be able to delete it that way.  Otherwise, you will need to click on the flag on the upper-right and report it (and keep fingers crossed...)