My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Photos on google maps

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I uploaded the image for my business listing on google this is the one that I want to represent my business but it isn't showing.  The photo that is showing is an image of the street which is not appropriate for my business.  I really need to take off the street image and only show the image that I have uploaded. How do I do this?

Can anyone help me as I really think if this is all I can do to show my business I'll need to take it down but I don't want to do that.

Koko Organics Ltd

26 South Row

Charlestown

Fife 

KY11 3EF

www.kokoorganic.co.uk

Photos on google maps

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I checked out your listing and it appears that there are no images being shown at all. What is being shown is the Street View from where your pin is located.

To try and fix this you can make sure that your preferred picture is set as your Profile or Cover photo by going to your listing dashboard and going to Photos. If at the top it asks you for a Cover Photo or Profile Photo, just click Choose Photo and use your preferred pictures to showcase your business. It may take some time, possibly a few days, before changes are shown on your listing. 

Here are links to adding local business photos as well as what Google looks for in business-specific photos.

Re: Photos on google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

Thank you for getting back to me it is much appreciated.

I only put the image on yesterday, setting it as my cover photo but as
Im new to this I thought the change would be instant :-)

Thanks Again!

Michelle

Re: Photos on google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

I managed to put more photos on my google account and I've just had a message from google to say my photo is great and a great representation of my business but when I look at my listing it still only shows the image of my street and not the cover photo. Is there any way you can se what I've done wrong or how I can change it?

Best Regards
Michelle Swanson