My Business
7.2K members online now
7.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Photos on Business Page and in Google Search/Maps showing up as a Minus Sign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I recently noticed that our photos have been replaced with a minus sign both on our Business page and on Google Searches. I do not see a way to delete these images. I have checked all my photo permissions and everything is shown as public. Any help remedying this problem would be much appreciated.

You can see the issue in the screenshots attached.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 10.53.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-09 at 11.16.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-09 at 11.17.18 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Topher R
March 2016

Re: Photos on Business Page and in Google Search/Maps showing up as a Minus Sign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Topher,

This sometimes happens after photos have been deleted from the Google+ page - these 'placeholders' are left in their place until the various Google servers update.

They should disappear shortly but if they're still there after 48 hours I recommend contacting GMB support to have them removed https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Photos on Business Page and in Google Search/Maps showing up as a Minus Sign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Priya!