My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Photo is an exclamation mark on my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My photos when googling my business are showing as exclamation marks. I can't seem to find anyway to get support to fix this issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Normally funny things in place of images indicate an image has been removed.  And normally, these clear within a few days.

If it's still there in 2 days, Please provide the following information to help us investigate further:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google maps URL

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: Photo is an exclamation mark on my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply, i'll update you in a couple of days!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Margaret I am having the same issue where my profile pciture is appearing in Google search as an exclamation point.  Here is my info if you can look into getting this fixed please:

1. Hush City Soundproofing

2. 6-1935 27 avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta

3. 403-475-4874

4. https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Hush+City+Soundproofing/@51.076345,-114.0146767,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Margaret, 

I am having the same issue with my business on Google. I recently deleted one listing and setup a new one in the same name. Now I see a number of exclamation marks on my listing but within the 'Google Business' dashboard I don't see any errors. This has been like this for a couple of weeks now.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Chris S

If you're still having a problem with this, please start a new thread in the forum and include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps address
5. Website address (if applicable)

You can also tag me in the post.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @MargaretO,

I am having the same issue where my deleted pictures are showing as grey exclamation points on my google business page. It has been like this for a few weeks. Could you please help?

1. Full business name: E-Switch, Inc.
2. Current business address: 7153 Northland Dr N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
3. Current telephone number;(763) 504-3525
4. Google Maps address:7153 Northland Dr N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
5. Website address (if applicable):https://www.e-switch.com/

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @E-Switch

This has been escalated to Google.

In future, looking through the forum is an excellent way to find answers to issues.  But when you need to post a problem, kindly start your own thread. This helps keep the forum better organised. It also stops all the other people in this thread from getting updates about a problem that isn't theirs, or likely to be of interest to them.

Find me on · · my blog

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @E-Switch

Murphy's Law - you said it had been this way for weeks, and the day we escalate it and Google look at it, it's fine.

Let me know if it's not OK for you yet.

Find me on · · my blog