My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Phone numbers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi... my business has multiple phone numbers. We provide transportation services. We have taxis limousines and tow trucks so needless to say I have to have multiple phone numbers. The issue is that when customers find my page and hit the call button it rings one phone. The same phone every time. Is there a way to provide them an option of which number to call? My business is La Uno Taxi, Towing & Limousine Services. The address is 210 N. 18th St Beaumont TX 77707. The number it dials all the time is 409-460-0566. I have also tried to make each service have its own business page so if they need towing they see towing number, taxi the taxi numbers and so on. I have the towing and Limo share the same number and could share the same Google business. Then the taxis are all one business but have two different numbers... My main office is in Beaumont but we have Taxis that are based in Port Arthur and cover customers who call from there. So I'd like two different google my business pages for the taxis but no matter what I do it merges them and or won't let me verify. At the very least I need help with the phone number issue. Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Phone numbers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@La Uno S

I'm not aware nay such option to select a specifc phone.

GMB always provide the primary phone to call it.