My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Pending review Your business is verified, but isn't yet connected to Google Maps and Search.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

We just recently created a google business page and we received the postcard and verified already but it is not connected to google maps and search.

1. Centriq PR Sdn Bhd

2. Unit 1210, 12th Floor, Block A Jalan SS 20/27 Damansara Intan Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47400, Malaysia.

3. 03-7726 3430

4. https://plus.google.com/105156024909813572159/about?gmbpt=true&_ga=1.18606713.116399855.1472904847

1 Expert replyverified_user

Pending review Your business is verified, but isn't yet connected to Google Maps and Search.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Is there a message on your dashboard?  The link makes me wonder if the listing may be suspended.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see any message on my dashboard. Under status, it just says pending review.

and when I click at the location details it says:

"Pending review

Your business is verified, but isn't yet connected to Google Maps and Search. Learn more"