My Business
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Page suspended "because it appears to violate our policy."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

About 3 years ago I tried to create a Google Plus account for my business but I didn't really know what I was doing so I abandoned the idea and left it unfinished without ever verifying the location/page (I don't think). I then tried again a little while later and I'm not quite sure what I did differently but it worked and everything is normal and the business page is verified.
Recently, I opened another location for the same business, so I wanted to have a separate Google Plus account for that location so that I could post things most relevant to each location. I edited my original page that I began creating at the very beginning, and put in all of the correct info and added pictures and made a pretty nice setup.

However, it says that that page has been suspended "because it appears to violate our policy." I cannot post anything or do anything with the page, and it won't tell me what policy I have violated or anything like that so I don't know what I should change in order no longer to be in violation of "our policy."

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joshua C

Please include the following with your question for both locations:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is the info for the location with the working/active business page:
1. Ecstatic Stone, LLC
2. 130 Cort Rd, Columbia, SC 29203
3. 803-695-8807
4.https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115493123948330587441/+EcstaticStoneLLCColumbia

Here is the info for the location with the suspended page:
1. Ecstatic Stone, LLC
2. 271 Calabash Rd NW, Calabash, NC 28467
3. The actual phone number is 910-579-7740, but on Google Maps it shows 434-249-1427 because I created the page before we had a landline connected. I have tried to edit it since but it has not changed.
4.https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/107102641581609059685/107102641581609059685