My Business
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Page has been suspended due to quality issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello - I have tried completing the Reinstatement Request a number of times, and have also posted on this Forum, but am getting nowhere, so I'm hoping someone can help me.

We operate 2 different businesses at the same address, and this has been the case for years with no problems. We have recently moved, and when I attempt to update the address for both listings, one is always suspended immediately. Does anyone know how I fix this? All Google keep doing is sending me to a link advising I haven't met the guidelines. I have spent hours trying to sort this out and have no idea what to try.

Our 2 businesses are:

The Web Factory - https://plus.google.com/+TheWebFactoryMossVale

Rapid Websites - https://plus.google.com/102286484269665791827

Business address is 11 Cooke Place, Moss Vale NSW 2577.

Business phone is 0407 488 851.

It's the Rapid Websites page that has been suspended.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I really need to start promoting my business to my new community, and right now it lists my location as 3 hours drive from here.

Regards

Melanie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Page has been suspended due to quality issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Melanie

have you been able to get this issue resolved?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Page has been suspended due to quality issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, yes I spent some time on Google Live Chat and eventually got everything sorted out.

Kind regards

Melanie Morschel
RAPID WEBSITES
www.rapidwebsites.com.au