My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

PLEASE HELP!!Both Businesses Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have no idea why? Google will not tell me they just keep denying my appeal?

Gryphon CrossFit

2241 Bellingham Dr Troy, MI. 48083

248-457-5156

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gryphon+CrossFit/@42.5552291,-83.1152088,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s...

www.gryphoncrossfit.com

Michigan Optimal Health Center 

2241 Bellingham Dr. Troy MI.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Michigan+Optimal+Health+Center,+Bellingham+Drive,+Troy,+MI/@42.555...

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You need to put a Suite No in one. Besides a different phone no do they have a seperate entrance with reception and maybe different business hours?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you!! We have tried that?  Google is not even responding to our appeal?

Re: PLEASE HELP!!Both Businesses Suspended

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

I asked two questions as well. I assume you are saying you added a Suite £.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes we did!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes we did!!

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

I asked if they had seperate entrances. And maybe different hours?

Can you see on Streetview or from pictures that both businesses are physically seperate? If not a Google rep will consider they are one business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

all the business have the same Google Streetview but the took the side of the building because that has the most road footage.  We can't control what angle they take the picture from can we?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You did not answer the question which was do they have seperate entrances?

The Steetview question is because Google reps see that.

Also you can put the entrance to your business pictures as appropriate attached to each listings GmB and/or G+ Profile.

I worked from home and my Streetview picture was of the fence across from me on the side road I was on the corner of. Because the view defaults to the centre of the post code (zip code). And although my address was on the main road I was considered to be on the side road, longest boundary.

Go to you location in Streetview and you can select the view for your address and then rotate it round to get the right view. I went to the main road centre and pointed to my house. And chose the most flattering view.

The Steetview issue is seperate to the question about you having two entrances or if inside one entrance two reception desks with branding.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know how to get the street view to save?  I can get the best view but saving it ???  Yes we have 4 different entrances one for each business.  I have already added suite numbers to all the pages.  As a note, it is changed on the google business page but not on the maps description.  How do I change that ?