My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Overnight rank drop

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

I know this must be a question for a lot of people. However, I have ranked Page 1 for my business keywords for a while, then last night i have dropped suddenly to page 3? 

I haven't done anything out of the ordinary recently and struggling to find what has caused this so I can put it right. Are there any experts out there that could offer some friendly advice?

top keywords: wedding videographer essex; wedding videography essex

Thank you in advance.

Martin

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
May 2016

Re: Overnight rank drop

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If your question is about organic listings on the Google search results page, you will probably get more useful information is you post your question to Google's Webmaster Central help forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
May 2016

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If your question is about organic listings on the Google search results page, you will probably get more useful information is you post your question to Google's Webmaster Central help forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Martin S :)

Welcome to the community.

I just want to add 1 thing to this thread. Check this thread out,it might help you figure out why there's a sudden drop- https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Sudden-Drop-in-Conversions-How-am...

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck :)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think now i am in the right place to get help from you,

I used to rank in google local listing on #3 postion, but suddenly i have disappeared from the listing from #3 to nowhere in the listing. Please help me out.

Waiting for you useful and informative ans.