My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Out of options, can't get business page approved...running in cirlces

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name: Real Estate Solution Providers
2. Current business address: 120 Valley View Dr
3. Current telephone number: 973-551-8210
4. Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RyanPaliukaitis

Hello everyone.  As the title states, I'm at a stand still here.  I've been trying to get my business page to be active for weeks with no success.  I've tried many different solutions (details below) but none have worked.  Here's a link to my original post where @Tim Capper was nice enough to assist: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/Basics_for_Business_Owners . Unfortunately this did not solve my solution.

Since then I have tried numerous appeals (changing the business name, removing photos which might be considered spam etc.).  Each time I appeal, I receive the same response:

Hello,

We have reviewed your request and can’t reinstate your Google+ page at this time. Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior.

If you have any further questions, please consult the Google My Business Help Center.

Thanks,

Google My Business Support 

----

I've also spoken to support about a dozen times regarding this issue and once they've hung up, I always receive this email:

Thanks for contacting Google My Business support.

We will be unable to assist you in making the requested change. For more information on this topic, please refer to our quality guidelines: Guidelines for Representing your Business on Google.

While I understand this can be frustrating, we do not have additional information to provide on this issue. If you would like to appeal the suspension, make sure you're entirely compliant with all the above guidelines. If so, feel free to access your account and follow the link provided to you in the red banner.

If your profile has been suspended because of a content violation, please log in to Google+, remove the content that violates our policies and then follow the on-screen instructions to submit an appeal to have your profile suspension lifted. Appeals are typically reviewed within a few days.

Regards,

----

Before writing this post, I tried what @PriyaC mentioned here: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Spam-Policy/Google-has-suspended-your-page-due-to-quality-...

Trying to verify the old listing gave me the Failed status that I saw previously.  Does anyone have any suggestions or even possibly for hire?  I'm in an endless round robin between the support forums and Google phone support.  I'd really like to get my business page back up ASAP.

thanks in advance,

Ryan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ryan P
March 2016

Re: Out of options, can't get business page approved...running in cirlces

Top Contributor
# 14
Top Contributor

@Ryan P This is my last response.

You should only have 1 in your dashboard, all the others were removed.

If it verified, great. Job Done

( The old Spam one, has already been removed (404'd) and will disappear from maps when database refreshes ) 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Ryan+Paliukaitis+(Real+Estate+Solution+Providers)/@40.929295,-74...

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan P

For future reference please keep to 1 post, so that anyone viewing understands the full process that has been taken.

To Update :

You are unable to finish the verification process of this business page:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Real+Estate+Solution+Providers/@40.923963,-74.5293727,17z/data=!3m...

When you click verify, it provides a Failed message.

I will see if we can get any further info from our CM different to last time.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tim Capper, I just wanted to give a history of the latest issue since your last reply mentioned to contact support.  Support was not helpful and the other (latest) option I came across is what @PriyaC mentioned...hence why I made made a new post to reflect accordingly and hopefully get some other replies with some possible in site.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan P

Just had word back that it has been forwarded to team for investigation. I'll let you know when I have word back

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tim Capper, thank you.  Fingers crossed for this time around.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan P

Try to request verification now please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Tim Capper,

Just so I do the correct steps.  Should I try to verify the old listing for my old address or the new one?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan P

Correct all the details of the old business to the new business.

Once all updated to new business details, then verify.

Once you request verification ... DO not touch any business details until the postcard has arrived and you have verified.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @Tim Capper,

I edited the info and it gave me a "verified' msg.  I guess I don't have to verify the business again. This is the most progress I've made so far! :) 

I have one last item that should finalize this issue.  As you may recall, my original post was to combine two separate business postings.  I'll simplify things below so it doesn't get too confusing.

Original Business Listing: https://www.google.com/search?q=real+estate+solution+providers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

This one is the one which was just updated to the new information.

original.jpg

Here is the newer listing that was intended to replace the old listing: https://www.google.com/search?q=real+estate+solution+providers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#safe=off&q=real+est...

new.jpg

Obviously I no longer need this new listing since the old one was updated successfully, however, this one has many reviews I don't want to lose.  I would like to have all reviews to be displayed in one listing. 

Is it possible to accomplish this?

Thanks again,

Ryan

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan P

Normally reviews will merge across once Google establishes that this is the same business.

However as the other account was suspended, this may not happen.