My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Opening up a Second Location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name - GolfCave

2. Current business address - 1 Clarkton Dr, Clark NJ 07066

3. Current business telephone number - 732-382-CAVE

I have read a few threads but am still unclear on how to go about adding a second location for my business. We have one location and will have a second location in the fall. I want both locations to show up when someone enters GolfCave on Google but can't find where to add a second location to my current business page. Please let me know. Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Opening up a Second Location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
sorry
but this are two different things:
to add a second location of a business to GMaps and getting both shown up if searching for the name.

To add a second location just start here https://business.google.com/create

YOu can't specify while creating a 2nd location it should show up together witn the firts location.
Its Goolge ranking algo deciding what they will show up and for what key words.

Re: Opening up a Second Location

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Lee_W,

The Google My Business search results cannot be controlled to look like the multiple listings vs. a singular listing. It is based on the location of the user searching and the term they search on. If all your businesses are very close to a user searching then they will more likely show up as a list. If the user lives near one but not the other locations it will be more likely a singular listing. Also, more granular searches for a single location will likely show the singular result as well.

Let me know if that helps!

Nick