My Business
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Only you can see this result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I created a Business Account and it was verified. However I am getting this message (see screenshot) from Google Contacts: Only you can see this result. Can someone please lead me in the right direction so I users can view this Business Window that appears on the right handside of search page.

Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 4.43.13 pm.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Only you can see this result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anybody help me??

Re: Only you can see this result

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

your screenshot shows on the search query  "Byron bay candles" just the details of your own personal Profile.

It has nothings to do with your GoogleMyBusiness business listing as it appears searching for "Byron bay candles near Mullumbimby NSW, Australia" as below:

Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 23.19.48.png

Thsi above listing or its GMaps version: https://goo.gl/maps/yH9mefYpPnF2 is as bad as you can imagine.

since you specified the entire Australia as Servie Area I predict you a very bad ranking for the listing and without tricks nobody will get you found and listed on a reasonabel category search like "Candle Store in NSW or "candle Store in Australia"

And frankly said you serve customers of theentrei AUstralia "in person" at their homes.

But exactly this way you specified your listing.

Strongly recommend you to delete the service aread defintion in your dahsboard.