My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Only one of three new reviews is showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Following the suggestions in my new Google My Business account, I sent emails to six of my clients last week asking them to review the work we did together (I've been in business for several years, but hadn't claimed my page).  The step by step process even showed me how to create a short link to put in my email.  One client reviewed me within a few minutes, and my GMB home page now shows that I have three reviews, but I don't see the other two.

Reading other posts, many replies say that Google may block or filter if too many reviews come in too close, but I have a hard time understanding this if I was following the instructions that were on my GMB page.  It did not tell me to only send one or two emails at a time, and six isn't really that many.

I agree with others here; even clients who are fans often have a hard time following through with a review.  When I have reached out personally to ask a  few to do so, and they have, is it really fair to block them?  It's not very impressive for a business to reach out and request the client's help yet again.

What do I do now?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Only one of three new reviews is showing up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If many reviews get posted in the same time slot they likely get filterd by Googles Anti Spam Algos.