My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Only 2 Of 8 Reviews Appearing On Desktop And Mobile

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Since at least Saturday, March 4th, only 2 of the 8 reviews for my business, Lowcountry Vistas, located in the Charleston, SC area, have been appearing via Google web searches and Google Maps searches. I've repeatedly verified this on a Mac using Firefox and an iPhone using Safari, using Wifi to transmit my location and using LTE to hide it. I contacted Google My Business about the issue yesterday morning and was sent an email yesterday afternoon stating that the problem had been solved. The problem hasn't been solved. What's more, when I called GMB about the issue this morning, the rep told me that she could see all of the reviews using Chrome, so "all of my customers should use Chrome". That's not an acceptable answer. I need potential customers to be able to read all of my reviews, regardless of the browser or computer they use.

Thank you,

Seth

1 Expert replyverified_user

Only 2 Of 8 Reviews Appearing On Desktop And Mobile

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Also, I've cleared my cache each time I've verified the problem.

Re: Only 2 Of 8 Reviews Appearing On Desktop And Mobile

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Seth Mason

I get all 8 revies listed:

Screenshot 2017-03-07 at 22.42.02.png

Lowcountry Vistas Charleston, LLC Residential Landscape Design and Installation
Charleston, SC, USA

Rezension schreiben

8 Rezensionen
Sortieren nach:
Hilfreichste

Scott Lindhorst
vor 2 Wochen
Seth did the landscape installation for our front yard recently and did an amazing job. We are very pleased with how it turned out and have already gotten several compliments from our neighbors. He was very easy to work with. Gave his ...Mehr

Antwort vom Inhabervor 2 Wochen
I'm very happy to have helped, and I really appreciate the creative latitude that Kate and you gave me on the design. I look forward to seeing your new irrigation system in action, and I hope the next phases of the project are as enjoyable as the first!
Christina Hogarth
vor 2 Monaten
I requested a rain garden in an area that floods and where two large trees had been removed. Seth was able to install the rain garden and install the continuation of an existing wall in a very beautiful way. This was not a project that ...Mehr

Antwort vom Inhabervor 2 Monaten
Thanks so much, Christina! I look forward to moving on to the sod, when you're ready.
Carol DeMastro
vor 6 Monaten
We enjoy the outdoors and were looking for a way to get more enjoyment out of our yard when the weather cools off. Seth had the idea of building a Japanese koi pond with a nice sitting area that overlooks it. We never would have thought of ...Mehr

Antwort vom Inhabervor 6 Monaten
Thanks, Carol! Hopefully, more pleasant weather is just around the corner. Geranium hanging baskets on either side of the sitting area would look great, and the flowers would help keep the mosquitoes away.
Andy Bowman
vor 9 Monaten
We hired Seth as part of the renovation of what we hope will be our "forever" house. Coming from the Northeast, we knew little of SC plants except for palmettos and azaleas. Seth helped us choose the right plants for our new home. ...Mehr

Antwort vom Inhabervor 9 Monaten
Thank you, Andy! I was more than happy to contribute to the makeover of your house. I hope your new home brings you joy for many years to come!
Jamie Buskey
vor 10 Monaten
Our first house is defiantly a fixer-upper and we knew it needed some lawn work! I contacted Seth and gave him a vague idea of what we needed and what I had some ideas about. He sent over a thorough email blueprint of what would work. I ...Mehr

Antwort vom Inhabervor 10 Monaten
Thanks, Jamie! I look forward to completing more projects for you.
brad hicks
vor 11 Monaten
I called Seth with only a picture in my head of what I wanted my yard to look like. He came and gave me a free estimate the next day followed by an extremely detailed email of the job to be preformed. ...Mehr

So happy that you're satisfied with the work! I think the lights were a really good choice. It's great to have a yard that looks good day and night. Was a pleasure.
Kristen Sears
vor einem Jahr
My husband and I recently moved to Charleston and wanted to add a pretty yard to the building we were renovating and turning into a house. We liked Seth's suggestions for the area and hired him to design it. He created something green ...Mehr

I had a lot of fun on your project. I love creative latitude. I'm glad that you're satisfied with the results!
Linda Rhea
vor einem Jahr
My yard has never looked so good. Seth did a ton of trimming, put in topsoil and new sod, built some nice beds, and even added some accent rocks at no additional charge. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the kind words! Your yard had the fundamentals of a good-looking property; it just needed a good eye and some tender-loving care to reach its full potential. Glad to have been able to help!

Re: Only 2 Of 8 Reviews Appearing On Desktop And Mobile

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Helmut,

I'm still only seeing 2 of 8. 2 different ones this time. Cleared cache, verified on multiple devices with multiple browsers. Had a friend verify as well. Could you please escalate this issue?

Thank you,

Seth