My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

One of my businesses comes up on a search but the other doesnt

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 business locations set up, one (Phoenix Vaping: Southwick) comes up no problem when you search for it. but the other (Phoenix Vaping: Seaham) doesnt both are setup exactly the same (Apart from the location obviously) any idea what i can do to make the second come up in a search?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Do both use the same number and the same site? I'm not seeing the Seaham location anywhere, it's possible it's 'pending review' and isn't showing because it's too similar to your other location. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James, both use different numbers but are attached to the same website. the Seaham location isnt under review, im just confused as to why it isnt showing

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hm, it's not under review? 

One thing that could be causing trouble, it looks like there's another business with the same address. Did their used to be a seafood shop at your Seaham location? You can see it here (CID is 16272747206473507481). If they moved, you should get their address updated to reflect their new location, or have the location marked 'moved' to the new location if there's already a new listing set up. If they're closed, they should be marked permanently closed. The Seaham location's definitely live, it's here (CID is 14720766166511766477). Strange that it's not pulling up for any searches. If that other business is at your address, you should try fixing it and seeing if that helps. Give them the CIDs, it'll make it easier for them to find the listings. 

Google Support on Twitter can help you update McLaughlin and Sons. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.