My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Old business photos not showing in google business listing for deletion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Marks Jewelers

2. 975 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA 18936

3. 215-362-7132

4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Marks+Jewelers+-+Montgomeryville/@40.2277007,-75.2348061,15z/data=...

5. www.marks-jewelers.com

I am unable to edit old photos that are listed on Google when searching through the photos of the business via Google Business. I can only edit the recent photos that I have uploaded. Already flagged the old photos as being inappropriate, to no avail. Help please! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You really do not have control other than the flagging process. Are they the ones from your site or the ones contributed by other users? The other approach can be to add more current pictures of high quality. They should flow to the top based on the photo ranking system. I did not see anything objectionable but some are not cover photos. Is there a specific picture or many.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

David,

Thank you for the reply! I have flagged the photos as not longer being relevant to the business - we do not have any of the old photos on our website and haven't for quite some time now. Unfortunately, there are many photos. I'm coming to the slow conclusion that the only reproach I have is to flood Google with photos of the new store in hopes it will push the others down and people won't want to scroll that far. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

That would work well and give users more of an idea of how the store looks now which is what Google is looking for. Also when you tried to flag the photos did you note that the address was old sometimes more data helps.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |