My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Old business address and page still showing up on google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently I have relocated my business and created new listing with the same name and deleted my old business page but still showing on google search..

OLD one 
Bourseindia 

Financial Consultant

Address: G-51, Tilak Nagar Main Rd, Bhaktavar Ram Nagar, Tilak Nagar Extension, Tilak Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452018
Phone:0731 606 6071
Hours:
Open today · 9AM–7PM

Write a review

Reviews

NEW ONE IS 

Bourse India
504,, The Mark, Anand Bazar Rd, Old Palasia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452018

Please help how remove old one and show new one on google
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: Old business address and page still showing up on google search

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Gaurav P,

Thanks for the question! In this case, I would recommend this article on how to close or move a business. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Best,

Liz

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Liz, I have a similar problem. I read and done what written. What could I do else please, my link is here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/CLOSED-business/td-p/499297

The last solution after two months of trying ( a very bad solution ) is to validate, change name and address and remove link to the old business...

I don't like such things but I really don't know what to do and I have done everything I could...

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Michel M,

Unfortunately, the only option would be to mark as moved or closed (which would then show the old location as permanently closed), then establish your current location's page. It sounds like our experts discussed the steps for that in your thread, and they are correct that following those steps would be your best option. 

Best,

Liz