My Business
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Old Images on Google Listing that are not in Google My Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When my business comes up in a google search there are old photos (owner ones) but when I log in to google my business they are not there to delete?

I flagged them to be deleted AGES ago but google didn't remove them : (

Hoping someone can help 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Old Images on Google Listing that are not in Google My Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Loni

Could you provide details of the photos? Direct links to them would be best please.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://www.google.com.au/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x6beb954ee4c9bf0b:0x7b935a1956c8d70f!2m5!2m2!1i80!2i8...

https://www.google.com.au/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x6beb954ee4c9bf0b%3A0x7b935a1956c8d70f!2m5!2m2!1i80!2...

Hope this helps

LONI H

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect account security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thank you for your understanding.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Loni

Looking at the photos, they don't appear to break any of Google's guidelines which is probably why they haven't been removed.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog