My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Office address does not appear on the RHS of the Google search results page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There, 

We're The Grateful Dog and we've verified our business close to two weeks ago. When searching on Google for our company name, all the information is displayed except for the address (even though I've doubled checked on the administrator page). Did I miss out on something?

This is our business address: 323 Changi Road, #01-01 Singapore 419798

Google maps URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Grateful+Dog/@1.3521973,103.5435434,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,
Sandee

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Office address does not appear on the RHS of the Google search results page

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Sandee G

I've done a quick search for your business and can see that the address is listed as 'Singapore'.

Singapore is probably an unusual case since it's both the city and the country... a few thoughts:

Is it possible that:

a) You've ticked 'service area' (which hides the address) and chosen the location Singapore (Country) Vs Singapore (City)?

b) You've some other way entered the location as Singapore (Country) Vs Singapore (City)?

This is how the listing is appearing on my end, which seems to be showing as Singapore (Country):

the-grateful-dog.png

I hope this helps.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

adding to what @Mark W already said

Im pretty sure @Sandee G  unchecked the little box below the service area definiton as it is "I also serve custumers at my business address"

Unchecking this little box will hide the address and instead showing the red highlighted service area - as the screenshow shows it.

Otherwise: @Sandee G is requested to uncheck it unless not having a store from at his location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Mark W and @Helmut Geissler

Thanks for your help! I did have a niggling suspicion that that the 'service area' might have been the reason. I'm trying to edit that bit of information under 'Serving Customers in Singapore', but the pop-up just shows up for a split second before it jumps to the address editor. I've tried accessing the page on a different browser and laptop, but the same issue happens.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

try deleting the service area specification - just to see what will happen then

@Sandee G

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Looks like it's finally registering the change in address (to have it shown instead of being hidden). Will find out in about 2-3 days time. Thanks so much for your help!