My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Not showing on google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I've started and verified my business on  google business some time ago now, and I have followed all the the advice about setting it up. My problems is that it still doesn't show up ANYWHERE when I search for screen printer in the city. Have I over looked something? Do I have to have "service from location" selected in order for it to work?

Thank You,

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not showing on google Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chris P, care to provide the business details so we can take a look for you? Are you showing up on maps when searching by business name?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @SuperMan

Edit: Yes I am able to see my company when I search by name. I also see that it shows up when I search Screen Printer near me but NOT when i search my Screen Printer New Orleans.

Name:CP Facade

Address: 1409 Clouet St. New Orleans, La

Phone: 504-457-8199

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Colan

Just wanted to see if you were able to find anything out? I see other screen printer show up when I search "screen printers new orleans" that don't have directions or a website so i'm starting to think it must be something else that keeps mine from showing up.