My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Not showing in google places results (map results)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Morrow Inspection Services, PLLC

281-779-6431

The mailing address for the business is P.O. Box 6816, Katy, TX 7749, Google would not let me use this for my listing so I used one of my homes in Katy (21334 Park Mount Dr, Katy, TX 77450).

https://plus.google.com/106167602345706368787/about?gmbpt=true&hl=en&_ga=1.65475501.2074468104.14658...

My business Morrow Inspection Services, PLLC has been verified and can be searched on google places directly if you type in the complete company name. The problem is if you were for instance searching google with Katy Home Inspector the results include many of my friends businesses below in results and shows them on google maps. 

How do I get my business included in these results? All info for my business listing are accurate but not showing on google places when searching for home inspector in the katy texas area.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not showing in google places results (map results)

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Travis M,

Thanks for writing, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're facing with search ranking. I would recommend this article for more information on how to improve local ranking in search.

Best,
Liz

GMB Community Manager