My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Not able to verify business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I operate my company, RYGID AV, out of my home which happens to be on a private road that is not serviced by USPS. I use a PO Box for all my mail correspondence. During setup it won't allow me to put a PO Box in and I have waited 14 days like it advised and now it wants my URL for maps (which isn't available) and images of my business. Again, I work out of my home which I can provide an image or 2 for but I don't have a posted sign, etc. I typically don't service clients from my home, I go to them but I still wanted to be posted on Google for my location. What do I do?

Business Info:

RYGID AV

145 Locust Point Dr. (PO Box 87)

Boone, NC 28607

(980) 263.9194

https://plus.google.com/112821563512932122580

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Not able to verify business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ryan G, this is a fairly common scenario. Request the postcard, and after a week or so, contact GMB support and explain the situation. They should be able to help you with a manual verification as long as everything is in line with the GMB Quality Guidelines

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky