Not Showing up on Google Maps[ Edited ]
March 2017 - last edited March 2017
This is my Google business:.google.com/112427296848791849697
I have received my letter and verified my business. It's been two months now and I'm still not showing up on Google Maps. My business name is Fun Photo Pix and under my keywords, photo booth, there is no sign of me but others are there with their photo booth businesses.
Not Showing up on Google Maps
Hi @Alysha L
Your business URL - Fun Photo Pix
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Make sure you’re using card view. If you’re viewing your locations as a list instead of cards, switch to card view by clicking the cards icon on the right side above your locations.
- Choose the listing you'd like to manage and click Manage location.
- Click Info at the top of the page.
- Click the Address section.
- In the window that appears, select Yes next to "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their locations."
- Enter your service area information. You can set your service area based on the zip codes or cities that you serve, or on a given area around your location.
- Select the box next to “I serve customers at my business address” if you want your complete address to appear on Google and your business location is staffed and able to receive customers during its stated hours.
- Click Apply.