My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Not Listed Anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I am hoping someone can help me.

About 6 weeks my listing stopped ranking, this happened after one year without any issue's, I spoke to someone from My business and they asked me to increase follower's and photo's, both of which I did. However; this has had no impact, their is only one other business in the same suburb, so competition is very low, their are other business's not in the same suburb that provide the same service that are still ranking in the suburb that I am located in. I have actually seen a business 10 km away from my suburb but the are located on a road that has the same name as my suburb actually rank.

Also for some reason my second category is ranking/appearing on google maps/listings, while my main service is not. 

Trying to get help from my business support has been a terrible experience, they just keep telling me to add photo's, even when I explain I have done this and I have close to 20 photo's & 10 5/5 reviews, with increased followers and the fact that other business not in my are'a are ranking. I even had one girl hang up on me, I then received a call literally a minute later from 'Systronic' claiming to be a google partner and providing a paid service to rank me on google business/maps. 

I am only a small business and their has been a noticeable loss in income, I have also spent $10'000's on other Google services such as Adwords, which I have been happy to do so in the past, but I am so disgusted at this google service I have stopped my account and looking at other avenue's. 

Sorry about the long winded post & would greatly appreciate some help in this matter!!!

Kieran

1 Expert replyverified_user

Not Listed Anymore

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Kieran F

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Not Listed Anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your reply.

Waterloo Spine and Sports

18/849 South Dowling St, Waterloo NSW 2017

0424 52 5599

https://plus.google.com/+WaterloospineandsportsAu/about?gmbpt=true&hl=en&_ga=1.39106019.1774424334.1...

Not Listed Anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just checked my address on google maps by right clicking then "whats here" it says 849 South Dowling st, it doesn't have my suite number 18. Im not sure if this is a problem or not?