My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

No reviews showing or call button

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is not showing up with reviews or call button,but it has been all summer up until last week.Now www.coast.cab doesnt show up with ratings/reviews or call button but my competitors some with lower ratings and permanently closed are showing up.Ive checked everything that i can think of and its all good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No reviews showing or call button

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Can you please clarify what you are searching on Google that isn't triggering your listing?

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes if i look for a local taxi or taxi in orange beach,Al. it doesnt come up with local map and reviews or call button.I do see it way on down the page sometimes but not in the area that shows reviews and map like it has all summer.We dont ask our customers for reviews but the legit ones we have are all good.Im talking about searching via smartphone.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If it was ranking up until recently, you probably got filtered after the recent algorithm update on Sept 1. See http://searchengineland.com/google-filtering-business-local-search-results-258044 for more details.

I can't see your address or the address of most of the listings that rank so it's kind of hard to see why you might be filtered. I did notice you left a review for yourself, which I would suggest removing as it might be raising the spam signals on the listing and it doesn't look very professional.

Owner of Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I finally got that review deleted.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You can try reaching Google My Busines Support by clicking on the link below:
https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_other_problem

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Google support won't be able to give advice or comment on ranking issues. I wouldn't waste your time calling them.

Owner of Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok Thanks,I went to the link that you provided and Im more confused now .If google updated their algorithim how do I figure out what i need to change in order to get back to where i was?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Have you ever submitted multiple listings for your business? Are you using the same address or phone number as any of the listings that currently show up?

Owner of Sterling Sky