My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

No method of verification works

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to correct the location of the American Legion Post in Ocala Florida (which Google presently has pointing to a mail drop about 3 miles from the actual location).

Here is my problem:

1. the physical address of our post is a building with no mail service that we only use once a month for meetings. Our mail is received at a Post Office Box.

2. The phone number for the post is a phone service that will take messages, but not text messages. I don't want to use my personal phone number for the Legion.

Because of #1 & #2, I can't get the organization's location changed or get a google site. 

One other issue, is our hours of operation. We only meet once a month (1st Tuesday @ 6pm). We are a service post with no bar or lounge.  

Any help will be appreciated

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No method of verification works

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brian V

To claim a listing with incorrect details this is the way:

How to verify a Google business listing with an old address

When you have claimed the page it would probably be better to remove the hours completely as there is no way to set hours for once a month.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership