My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

No mail delivery at physical address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to verify my business Koi Koi - at koikoi.co.ug or facebook.com/koikoivillage which is in a small town in Fort Portal Uganda.  There is no delivery service there for physical addresses and have not received postcard since my application in early November. The address is Kasese Road (opposite St Peter and Paul School), Fort Portal, Tooro, Uganda.  We have a PO Box  which is PO Box 64 Fort Portal  and the business telephone number is +256 751 569 569.  We would very much like to verify the business but cannot complete process because we have not found a way to do this and it would seem the phone and email options are not enable for our business.   Appreciate a response on this.

No mail delivery at physical address

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Koi,

In situations like this there are many times that Google can see if your case is one in which they can do a phone verification with you. 

To do this you will have to escalate with google via Twitter (This is the best way and quickest - see the "Social Media" Section) Just explain the situation and a Google representative will be able to check with the proper team/department to see if your situation qualifies for a different method to verify your listing. 

I hope this answered your question,

Lyndsey