My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

No 'box' to select 'I deliver goods and services at their location'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No 'box' to select 'I deliver goods and services at their location'.  There is no box at the end of this clause but rather a link, 'important information' that sends you to a help page titled 'Service-area businesses on Google' which guides you to the window for you to select the box for... 'I deliver goods and services to my customers at their locations'.  But as said there is no box just the link to the help page - so back to square one.  On other oddity which I wondered might have something to do with the problem is that when landing on the help page after clicking 'important information' there is a red triangle/exclamation with a with the message, 'One or more of your listings needs to be reverified. Learn how to verify your account'  But this is strange because when clicking the verification symbol (top right of Business info page), I am told the 'listing is already verified'.  Can anyone shed some light on what is happening here?  I want to be able to expand my service area. Many thanks

Business name: Saul Newbury (BA) Guitar Teacher - Lessons - Bristol

56 Birchwood Road, Bristol, Uk. 

https://plus.google.com/102255822386264436057

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Saul N

before getting more help and advice here please change the violating name of your listing to just "Saul Newbury" - 

I'm glad and willing then to help you further.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, thanks for getting back to me. Sorry for the violation. I missed that.

I have managed to resolve the issue. I used my iphone and followed the instructions provided for smart-phone as given on the help page above. I was using my mac prior to this and following instructions for a computer - why this didn't work I don't know, bit of a mystery. Possibly a glitch?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Duh! Thanks for the post, couldn't find the toggle on the business.google.com editor.