My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

No Leads although on Adwords & Adword Express

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

My Business name : Sanjayeducations

Address : Bangalore, India

Telephone No : +919901622975

Google+ URL : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/117877766795953499196/?pageId=117877766795953499196

I have registered my business on Google and it appears on the google map when searched by my business name.  I am running a campaign on adword and also adwords express.  

I believe that we all have two main objectives to take such services from Google.

1. To get listed as a service provider when the end user is searching on Google for similar services in the location as selected by the business owner.

2. To get calls or email from the end user.

3. Finally it depends on the business owner to convert the leads into actual sales.

May be I am missing something on point no. 1 & 2, due to which I am not able to to meet my objectives.

I would request the team here to help me with their expert advice.

Best Wishes,

Sanjay rai

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: No Leads although on Adwords & Adword Express

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Sanjay R

as mentioned earlier:

I get your business if searching for "sanjayeducations near bangalore" 

But I agree:

I also don't get you for any category search.

Otherwise I did some investigations about possible reasons and this is what I figured out:

Your business page is https://plus.google.com/+Sanjayeducations right?

And it shows the pretty unspecifed  "address" (quoting "address" as it isn't a proper street address): Sai Poorna Heights Bengaluru, Karnataka India

Now this doesn't look being any specified street address.

So I took a look onto MapMaker finding your entry "SANJAY EDUCATIONS" over there without any specific street address: 

Screenshot 2016-02-10 at 13.59.17.png

As you see in MapMaker the only address content is actually just "Bengaluru Karnataka"

I can't actually explain this discrepancy but I'm convinced this address issue is the "gist of the matter"

Can you please show us a screen capture showing the page in question as visible in the Edit modus of your dashbaord (especially the address part and any eventual warning banner 

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Thank you for your finding.  Here is the screenshot of the edit module (address)

ScreenHunter_36 Feb. 10 19.02.jpg

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Is there no warning banner on top of the page???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No. Is this something to do with the pincode?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Another strange thing I wanted to point out is that , when I go to my business...I get this screen below

ScreenHunter_37 Feb. 10 19.11.jpg

In the screenshot, you can see that my personal account has 1 location but my business has no location.

Is there something wrong ?

Re: No Leads although on Adwords

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
can say anythings about "pincode" (honestly saw it first time on your screenshot) as it doesn't appear for GMB in My country or in Europe or in USA But " Sai Poorna Heights" seems being an own business rather then a Street address!!!

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
click on the link "Manage" of "Sanjay Rai" and then the page called "SANJAY EDUCATION" in question

(Note beside of your genuine business account "Sanjay Rai" containing & manganging "SANJAY EDUCATION" you apparently created a second business account calling it "Sanjay Educations" )
But this business account "Sanjay Educations" is still empty (not containing any pages if clicking on "Manage")
YOur second business account "Sanjay Educations" have been created according this help page:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085339?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
figured out the meaning of "Pincode" for Indiak GMB entries:
Its the Indian postal code as according http://cept.gov.in/lbpsd/placesearch.aspx
And yes:
beside of a proper specified street address you have to specify a proper "pincode"
And again "Sai Poorna Heights" isn't at all a street address
Its a business.
And to understand this do a search for "Sai Poorna Heights"
You will get a listing and its very pretty strange "street address" it's just India - Q.E.D.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have now deleted the duplicate business name.

I clicked manage and could see my business name.  At the right hand side I could see "Review update".

When I clicked on review update, I landed to another page where I was prompted to updated my address with postal code.

Now, I have mentioned the postal code and the correct address has been accepted by google.

I hope this should resolve the issue of not getting listed with the search on business category.

I will also check on the next point i.e. " sai poorna heights".  this is the name of the complex /building of my office.  street name is "somasundrapalya".