My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

New owner bad reviews from old owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Azule Salon

12361 Saratoga Sunnyvale Rd. #B

Saratoga CA 95070

1 of 2 questions!

I just purchased a business back in 2013 and I have been trying to remove yelp bad comments reflecting the old owners I am the new owner in just cannot seem to get them trained remove the bad reviews can you help me? I keep on receiving phone calls from solicitors stating that my Google information is incorrect that map is incorrect the address is incorrect in that I need to register with them in order to correct these problems with Google of course they're not from Google but they're stating there from Google.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
May 2016

Re: New owner bad reviews from old owner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Azule,

If you're having problems with Yelp you'll need to speak to them about reviews - this forum is about Google pages, including Google reviews.

If you're having trouble with people ringing you and pretending to be from Google, then I recommend checking out the tips in this article: https://www.google.com/safetycenter/everyone/start/report-robocall-scams/ and remember that Google does not call for any reason other than to verify your business address and details.

I hope this helps.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
May 2016

Re: New owner bad reviews from old owner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Azule,

If you're having problems with Yelp you'll need to speak to them about reviews - this forum is about Google pages, including Google reviews.

If you're having trouble with people ringing you and pretending to be from Google, then I recommend checking out the tips in this article: https://www.google.com/safetycenter/everyone/start/report-robocall-scams/ and remember that Google does not call for any reason other than to verify your business address and details.

I hope this helps.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog